Skip to main content

Meet Our New Blog Ambassadors

From the 1st July, we will be starting a Blog Ambassador Programme where six wonderful craft lovers and writers will be joining our Hochanda team. The purpose of the programme is to bring you great insight and exclusives on the craft industry. We will provide you with weekly information, tips, techniques and answers to all your craft questions and plenty more.

Watch this space and be sure to go on our blog and welcome our lovely Blog Ambassadors from July. 


Meet the team:



 Barabara McNaughton

“I have been an avid paper crafter and sewist for many years. More recently I began a journey into the wonderful world of mixed media, where I combine my love of both genres. I find I am learning new techniques all the time and love working with the wide range of amazing new products that Hochanda brings to us daily.”

Leanne Mcalpine

“I have been crafting for approx. 27 years since I started my nurse training. I started with cross stitch to see me through night shift and discovered paper craft about 12 years ago. I enjoy card making and have found a love for shabby chic paper crafts, although I also enjoy scrap-booking and making 3D projects. I’m now embracing mixed media… slowly!”


 Lore Green

“Hi, my name is Lore Green and I’ve been crafting since I was very small. My nan brimmed over with creative energy throughout her life and introduced me to so many crafts, such as sewing, cake decorating, papercrafts, pyrography and flower arranging. 










Lesley Moore

I love all Arts and Crafts and can apply myself to nearly all areas in creating. I particularly like Polymer Clay and making Dolls Houses. I have used a medium to make models from used wine bottles, to cement garden ornaments; I also make miniature drawers for gifts MDF Cards. I would like to say I am very good with my hands and imagination. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Glittery Star Using the Vivi Gade Paper Star Strips

We're thrilled to welcome Lotte  Littau, the co-founder and co-owner of Creativ Company to Hochanda this week. She's travelled all the way from Denmark to bring you incredible shows across three days, showcasing the Christmas paper range from Creativ Company. Lotte will be bringing you lots of demonstrations throughout her shows on how you can use all of these beautiful papers to create a Scandi Christmas this year. Here's just one of the projects Lotte will be showing this week...  Step 1. Half two 2.5cm wide paper star strips. Now only use three of the four paper star strips. Step 2. Double over each of the three paper star strips and cut all the ends at an angle. Put a star strip around another star strip and fold it tightly three times around this star strip. This is illustrated in the picture. Repeat this process with the other two star strips. Step 3. Assemble the three paper star strips over and under each other, forming three double le

Join us at the Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show!

Join us at this year's Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts Show!  2nd - 5th November NEC Birmingham. You can grab the hottest ICHF Event tickets right here ! This year's Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show is going to be even bigger and better than ever, not only will you be able to explore the latest crafting supplies, exclusive product launches and expert demonstrations - a true crafters paradise; there is also free entry to Simply Christmas and Cake International! Taking place at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) Birmingham from the 2nd - 5th November, discover a whole new world full of creative inspiration all under one roof - and this year there is no compromise! We will be broadcasting live for a full 4 hours a day joined by our very own presenter enthusiasts including Leonie Pujol, Yiannis Morgan, Hayley West, Dave Bradford and Matt MacNamara. Conducting live demonstrations, audience Q&A’s and photo signing opportunities, this is your opportuni

Card GIVEAWAY - One Day Special - Dies by Sue Wilson

The wonderful John Lockwood launches beautiful dies from Sue Wilson, as the One Day Special this evening.  I managed to grab John on his way in (he didn't even manage to get in the studio) and get one of his lovely cards as our give away.  It's extra special as it's got Johns signature on it :) If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this lovely card, then add your comment to this post. Tune in to Hochanda every day 24/7 for lots of fun and crafty demonstrations! Watch our programmes live >  Hochanda.com You can also tune into Hochanda on Freeview channel 39, Sky channel 663 or Freesat  817.